29th September 2020 – ALBERT PARK GOLF COURSE REMAINS OPEN UNDER NEW RULES
Effective immediately, Albert Park Golf Course has implemented the following safety measures:
Anyone who does not take social distancing seriously is not welcome here
- Players will not be allowed to play without a booking.
- Groups and gatherings not allowed.
- Maximum 4 golfers per group.
- Golfers must not join with other groups.
- All hire items such as motorised carts, hand-buggies, mini golf putters and balls will be cleaned and sanitised by our staff following each use
- No indoor gatherings at Albert Park Golf Course. This means that we will not accept group bookings for the clubroom until further notice. Golf bookings remain as normal.
- All pro shop, Mini Golf and toilet surfaces will be disinfected twice daily
- No more than 10 people in the Pro Shop at one time
- Doors will be left open to avoid the need to use handles
- Sand buckets removed
- Single players and pairs will no longer be required to join up as a 4 ball
- One person per cart
- No alcohol to be served
- Complimentary shared sun screen has been removed from the pro shop
- Only packaged and sealed food and drink will be available for purchase
Anyone coming to play golf at Albert Park must follow the below safety requirements:
- Anyone who does not take social distancing seriously is not welcome here
- Credit card ‘Pay-Wave’ should be used instead of cash. Machine sanitized after each use
- Keep 1.5 – 2 meters distance from our staff and from other golfers
- Wash your hands before and after you play
- No hand shaking and score your own card
- Putt with the pin in – new rules mean there is no need to take the pin out of the hole
- Customers and staff should not come into physical contact or close proximity
- Leave all hire equipment in the designated area for cleaning by our staff